Samsung Galaxy S7 G930a 32GB AT&T GSM 4G LTE Smartphone - Black Onyx
- Department:Unlocked Cell Phones
- Buy New: $429.95
as of 6/22/2017 13:32 CDT details
- Seller:WirelessDiscount (USA)
- Sales Rank:4,108
- Color:Black Onyx
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:google_android
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 0.3 x 2.7
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- AT&T Branded but is ALSO unlocked for all GSM carriers worldwide (i.e. carriers that use a SIM card), like T-Mobile, H2O, etc. LTE Band include: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Built-in, defense-grade mobile security with the industry-trusted Samsung Knox platform
- Powerful productivity features so you can work on the move, all day long, on the stunning 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Display
- Light, sleek, elegant design with an all-glass-and-metal chassis that reflects the quality of your organization
- Internal Memory: 32 GB, 4 GB RAM (memory not expandable)
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is more than a smartphone. It's the key that unlocks a Galaxy of technology. Big on screen and slim on profile. less is finally more. The First smartphone with dual-pixel technology features fast autofocus, so you can say goodbye to blurry photos. Catch every detail even in low-light. With its IP68 rating, this device can take on spills and splashes with its premium water-resistant design. Featuring a Quad HD super AMOLED display and is powered by 2.15 GHz/1.6 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). it is 4G LTE enabled, features 32GB of internal memory and has Non removable 3000mAh battery. With fast wireless charging, this phone powers up from 0 to 100% in No time, so all you have is time. This Ultra slim Galaxy S7 gives you the power to keep going.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 My Hot Electronics Store - All rights reserved.