Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and play No drivers Needed. (AU-MMSA)
- Category:Personal Computer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.49 (On sale from $9.99)
as of 6/22/2017 17:21 CDT details
- You Save: $3.50 (35%)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Operating System:Linux
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):1.5 x 0.4 x 0.9
- Legal Disclaimer:Brand new. Never opened. If DOA you send back and I give back all monies except any shipping ect.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Reverse Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
Description: 3D stereo USB audio adapter.
This Sabrent AU-MMSA 2.1 Audio Sound Card Adapter is a highly flexible audio interface, which can be used with either laptop or desktop system. No driver required, plug-and-play for instant audio playing and compliant with all mainstream operation systems. Simply Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification.
Backward compatible with USB 1.1
Connectors: USB type A, stereo output jack, microphone input jack.
No external power required.
Plug & Play, no drivers needed.
Mac OS 8.6 or above
What's in the box?
USB audio sound adapter
Warranty information: 1 year limited warranty. When you register your new Sabrent product online within 90 days of purchase, your standard 1-year warranty coverage is extended to 2-years.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 My Hot Electronics Store - All rights reserved.