San Francisco Bay OneCup, French Roast, 80 Count- Single Serve Coffee, Compatible with Keurig K-cup Brewers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.99
as of 6/23/2017 23:07 CDT details
- You Save: $1.95 (8%)
- Sales Rank:5
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:80 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.4
- Dimensions (in):11.9 x 10.1 x 7
- Publication Date:April 11, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- We take a blend of the finest coffees from Central and South America, all choice selected, high altitude, shade grown and handpicked, then roasted very dark, to get a rich complex flavor creating the perfect French roast. This caffeinated dark roast has an intense, bold, and smoky flavor in every cup. We use only the best low acid, 100% Arabica coffee beans to ensure our coffee is the best tasting coffee to be found for your Keurig K-Cup style brewers and other single serve brewing systems.
- Our OneCup coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 and 2.0 brewers, as well as Cuisinart, Bunn, iCoffee and other single serve brewers. Our OneCups are the better choice of coffee for your single serve brewer, and the environment, all at a lower cost. Our OneCups are made from plant-based renewable resources, designed to offer a French Press experience to your single serve coffee, maximizing flavor and providing a richer and more full-bodied taste you will love to the last drop.
- Now you can have the highest quality coffee through the convenience of your singe serve brewer. OneCups mesh bottoms allow us to package the freshest product possible, just open up one of these bags and smell it for yourself! The OneCup pods are comprised of wood pulp lidding, a corn ring and mesh coffee filter. The end result? A more environmentally friendly, certified kosher, single serve coffee option with a great taste, allowing you to taste the difference, while you make a difference.
- For the last 35 years our mission has been to find the world's finest Arabica varieties, roast them for the richest, most flavorful coffees available anywhere, at the lowest possible price, all while making the world a better place. Our coffee is grown responsibly, Fairly Traded and Grown For Good (see details about our Community Aid Programs below), we strive to improve the lives of each person we work with including the farmers, retailers, our employees, and you, our customers.
- We are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
From the manufacturer: We're experts in coffee agriculture and roasting but we're also great friends with our partner farmers. We jointly develop a long-term plan to maintain and improve upon the quality of their coffee crop year after year while also focusing on environmental and social responsibility on their farms. Our coffee is strictly premium, Arabica beans grown at high altitudes of 3000 ft. or higher. All of our coffee is also 100% shade grown under a canopy of native trees. High-altitude, shade-grown coffee makes a more complex and delicious cup of coffee. Our coffee is picked by hand so that only the ripest, red cherry is harvested. It's then processed with techniques that result in the highest quality coffee bean. Our first roaster was trained by Alfred Peet who founded Peet's Coffee. From him, we learned the nuances and artistry to coax the maximum flavor from each unique coffee and blend. Since then, we have spent over 30 years perfecting and improving upon this technique. Every day we marry this experience and state-of-the-art technology into an art form to produce not only the very best possible flavor profile from each coffee, but to do it consistently every time. With any Rogers Family gourmet coffee brand, you'll enjoy a premium cup of coffee perfected over 3 decades. Our San Francisco Bay Coffee brand offers you outstanding quality and value with an unparalleled commitment to sustainable agriculture and trade. We offer a rich assortment of premium gourmet coffee, as well as exotic single-origin coffees from Central America and Africa and a great lineup of flavored coffee. Your purchase of Rogers' coffees and teas help us fund our "Community Aid" program that helps to break the cycle of poverty in the towns where we buy our coffee and tea. Through Community Aid, we've built schools, worker housing, medical clinics, and day care centers as well as funded scholarships, teachers, and doctors' salaries.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 My Hot Electronics Store - All rights reserved.