Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+, 3oz
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.00
as of 6/24/2017 03:48 CDT details
- You Save: $2.73 (25%)
- Seller:Dynamic Marketing Concepts USA
- Sales Rank:8
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Health and Beauty
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:6 months - 5 years
- Size:3 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5 x 1 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product. The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on the website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Publication Date:November 8, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- First sunscreen to pass whole foods premium care requirements
- Top rated by ewg with a "1" rating in 2010, 2011 and 2012, 2013 - baby, beach and sport
- Highest spf 50+ (per fda 2012 rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per fda 2012 rules)
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals, no avobenzone, oxybenzone or uv chemical absorbers
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012, 2013 - Baby, Beach and Sport
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
At Thinkbaby and Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. We work with leading scientists worldwide to create safe alternatives. The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply looking at the ingredients you’ll quickly realize you don’t recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety and boast inflated SPF numbers. Not only do ingredients in sunscreen interact with skin, but data shows after application of lotions, some of the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. Most people wear sunscreen to reduce the chance of developing cancer, so why apply something that could potentially increase this risk? This question has unfortunately left many people moving away from using sunscreen at all. Thinkbaby sunscreen and Thinksport livestrong sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. A quick look on your local drugstore shelf will show an increasing number of chemical sunscreens boasting ultra-high SPFs of 60 and greater. Data assembled by the Environmental Working Group calls into question the efficacy of these sunscreens.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 My Hot Electronics Store - All rights reserved.