Elite Screens Manual B, 100" 16:9, Manual Pull Down Projector Screen 4K / 3D Ready with Slow Retract Mechanism, 2 Year Warranty, M100H
- List Price:
- Buy New: $79.00
as of 6/22/2017 18:51 CDT details
- You Save: $26.00 (25%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Size:16:9, 100-inch
- Shipping Weight (lbs):17.6
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 93.8 x 52.4
- Warranty:2-year parts and labor
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Manufacturers Limited Warranty:2 Year
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.2" W. Overall Size: 59.8" H x 93.8" W. White Case
- Screen Material: MaxWhite B, 1.0 Gain. Textured matte white surface, multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with 1" side black borders. Mildew resistant, durable, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Features a 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and Slow Retracting Mechanism for a safe and secure return when no longer in use.
- Easily installs to wall or ceiling. Mounting Kit Included (Wood screws x2, Dry wall anchor x2)
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004.
Elite Screens Manual B series is great for any professional video presentation and is perfect for home, business or office environments.
Manual B series features include: Sturdy Steal Casing in Your Choice of Black or White Finish Flush Wall or Ceiling Installation Auto-Lock Mechanism for Aspect Ratio Versatility Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Manual B Series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite FRONT projection screen material which features:
180° Wide Viewing Angle 1.1 gain Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready! Black backed for a bright image Four Sides of Black Masking Borders Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified
*Manual B Series Screens are NOT Recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 My Hot Electronics Store - All rights reserved.